Wine Details

Bonterra Mendocino County 2014 Chardonnay
Bonterra Mendocino County 2014 Chardonnay Chardonnay · 13.8 ABV · Brewed by Bonterra Organic Vineyards

Our organic fruit from Mendocino offers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears and citrus to our chardonnay. We ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which produces a rich wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit favors.

The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest.


Available at 1 Places Near:
Convenience Food & Liquor Open 24 Hours · Liquor Store750.00ml Bottle $0.00
6115.93 miles away · Menu Updated : 12/19/2018
© 2016 BeernWinetoGo.com . Terms . Privacy